Thermal Head Cleaning
If the thermal head is overheated, the printer will stop printing. If the thermal head is filled with dust, the heating issue occurs.
- First, turn OFF the printer and remove the power cable.
- Press the cover open lever and then open the printer cover.
- Wait until the thermal head cools.
- Now, clean the thermal head with a cotton swab moistened with an ethanol or IPA solvent.
- Now, close the printer cover and connect the power cord, then turn ON the printer.
Clear paper jam
If the paper is jammed, then the Error LED starts flashing. When the paper is jammed, the printer automatically stops working. If not, turn OFF the printer.
- Open the printer and then take the paper roll from the Epson TM-T70II printer.
- Gently pull the jammed paper from the printer.
- Make sure the paper is completely removed from the printer.
- Now, insert the paper roll correctly into the printer and then close the printer cover.
- Turn on the printer and ensure that the Error LED is not flashing.